Monday 10 June 2013

Pop of Orange








Crop top: Topshop
Tweed skirt: Marni (Worn here as well)
Sneakers: Superga
Sunglasses: Ray ban
Clutch bag: Zara

The striking neon orange clutch isnt really mine. I bought them as a present along with some other goodies for my sister's 17th birthday present. As we were growing up (I was the older one by default), my clothes were always rummaged by my 5 years younger sister. Too often, I would be really upset and get mad at her for borrowing without asking. Clearly I wasn't very generous and had difficulties sharing back then. :/ Now, half her wardrobe is filled with stuff that I bought for her over the years and my unproclaimed unwanted clothes (which basically means that I have stopped wearing them). The other half is filled with potential pieces of clothing that I secretly adore. Sometimes, I would try to sneak  my favourite few into my luggage and bring in back with me to Jakarta - hehe~ Sorry Zann.
I guess what I am trying to say is that we have been through so much together (think - shaving your legs when you were 6)and we naturally grew into young women with a more define personality. Its awesome how my sister is also my best friend and my favourite person.

I love you - x

Sincerely,
Judi

No comments:

Post a Comment